WASHINGTON (RFK Stadium)
- WASHINGTON REDSKINS FOOTBALL
- GAME DAYS: Multiple
- CAPACITY: 56,454
- THE TRIP: I went to my first Redskins game in 1993 at RFK stadium and several others there until the Redskins moved to Fedex Field in 1997.
- IMPRESSIONS: RFK wasn't much to look at but it was LOUD and home to maybe the most loyal base of fans in the NFL.
- WE LOVED: The stadium literally shaking when the crowd got going. You couldn't just feel it move, you could SEE it move.
- The COLDEST I've ever been at a game was Christmas Eve 1995 at a Redskins-Panthers game at RFK, complete with high winds and freezing rain, with my dad.